Vendor and artist booths will be located in the main building (unless otherwise notified). Vendor space is 10′x10′ and artist space is 5′x10′. Each space comes with one table, two chairs, and two passes. Additional passes, tables, electricity, internet and other amenities will be available for purchase at setup; some venues may offer electricity or internet in advance. You may also use your own tables, chairs, grid wall, or unique setup, so long as it remains within the boundaries of your allotted space.
Vendors/artists will only be able to purchase a booth after receiving an invoice. All invoices are sent through Square; booths are not offered via any other means of payment. All payments are final. Booth space will only be refunded in the event the entire show is canceled. Payments may not be transferred, exchanged, or credited. Booth space may not be transferred, credited, exchanged, or resold. Vendors or artists who do not adhere to the below rules may have their booths forfeited without refund or exchange.
Please review the following rules and regulations governing our conventions, and if you have any questions or concerns, please contact Jeremy at email@example.com.
By signing and returning this electronic application, you confirm that you have read the following and agree to, and comply with, all rules, regulations, specifications, and submissions, incorporated herein, in their entirety.
No spaces will be reserved by submitting this application alone. Submission of an application does not guarantee approval.
You will receive two vendor/artist wristbands for each space purchased. You may also purchase two extra wristbands during setup (to be used only by those working with you at your booth). These are limited to two additional per show, per vendor/artist. Wristbands must be worn at all times, including setup, by any person working a booth. Wristbands may not be sold, loaned, or otherwise transferred to persons who are not working for you.
EXHIBIT SPACE INFORMATION, TERMS, AND SHOW GUIDELINES
For the purposes of this contract, the term vendor shall apply to those with a vendor, artist, or any other booth space on the exhibit floor or within the confines of the building itself.
1. Please check-in at Vendor Services when you arrive on the premises so that we may show you the fastest/easiest way to load in, inform you of your exact booth location, and supply you with your vendor packet. You will also receive your wristbands, which must be worn at all times, including setup. You may purchase additional wristbands and tables, as well as electric, internet, and other amenities (if available) at Vendor Services.
2. Displays will not extend beyond the boundaries of the space that is paid for and provided or into the aisle in front of tables. Vendors and artists shall store all boxes and extra stock under tables or in vehicles and out of the customer’s eye view. Aisles and public floor areas MAY NOT have product(s) racks, displays or boxes in/on them. You may not occupy any area outside your rented space or table.
3. Table locations are to be determined by VXV Events, LLC, and we will not be able to guarantee their locations.
4. Vendors and artists agree to keep area clean and is responsible for any damage caused to the facility. Vendors will dispose of all garbage, boxes, etc. at load out time. Vendors and artists agree to remove all materials and decorations from booth and agrees to return space back to the same condition as it was received.
5. All vendor/artist tables, and their spaces, must remain intact throughout the entire show. Vendors/artists shall not shut down, dismantle, and/or remove booth exhibits sooner than at closing of show, without express permission of promoters. Doing so will jeopardize the opportunity to participate in future events with VXV Events, LLC. If future spaces have been paid for, they also will be forfeited without refund and become the property of VXV Events, LLC to do as VXV Events, LLC deems fit.
6. All vendor/artist booths, and their respective spaces, must be staffed at all times. Vendors and artists are responsible for opening on time. Vendors/artists will be notified of the opening and closing times by the promoter. In the event that a vendor or artist does not occupy assigned space within one hour before the opening of the event, VXV Events, LLC reserves the right to sell or use space without refund or obligation to the original vendor or artist.
7. All tables must be covered. Covers must meet the floor if storage is placed underneath tables.
8. All extension cord usage must be of commercial 3 prong grade. All extension cords and power strips must be 3 prong only. PLEASE USE A VENUE-APPROVED TAPE TO SECURE ALL CORDS. Please check with VXV Events floor manager to determine what tape is approved. If you do not have these items with you, we may not be able to give you electrical service.
9. Spaces may not be shared or sublet unless prior authorization is given by VXV Events, LLC. Please do not add or make significant changes to the products listed on your application. We use this information to provide a diverse vending experience for our attendees. If your show day booth contains items significantly different than what was listed on your application, you may be subject to forfeiture of booth space, without refund.
10. Children of vendors and artists must behave and not be disruptive to customers and/or other vendors/artists. All children must remain in the presence of adult supervision. Children under 18 years of age may not staff booths without an adult present.
11. Audible displays or sounds are permitted but must be maintained at an approved acceptable sound level. Music must be played at a level only for the vendor to hear. Publicly played music (that which the attendees can clearly hear) must have a public performance license by the vendor/artist to be legal.
12. VXV Events, LLC accepts no responsibility for any merchandise sold at the show. This responsibility, including the legalities and/or necessary rights, rests solely in the hands of the vendor/artist.
13. Vendors and artists are responsible for all taxes and licenses required to sell by the state, county, and/or parish and the reporting of said taxes. VXV Events, LLC will not be held responsible for failure to collect, report, and submit sales tax charges. Failure to submit taxes will result in a permanent ban from all VXV Events, LLC events, forfeiture of any prepaid booth fees due to VXV Events having to pay the taxes, as well as reporting to appropriate authorities.
14. All vendors and artists agree to hold blameless VXV Events, LLC and all its staff members, workers, and show venue entities, employees and agents, against any loss, damage, theft, expenses, claims, or actions arising from any personal or property damage, loss, or theft due to said vendor/artist participation.
15. All vendors and artists acknowledge that VXV Events, LLC and all its staff members, workers, and show venue entities, employees and agents, will not provide or maintain insurance coverage for vendor/artists’ persons or property, and it is their sole responsibility to obtain insurance coverage for such loss.
16. VXV Events, LLC in no way endorses any merchandise, exhibits, views, beliefs, or actions. All vendors and artists are deemed to be their own business/entity and in no way reflect on VXV Events, LLC in any way. Vendors and artists do not represent VXV Events, LLC and VXV Events, LLC is to be held blameless against any and all merchandise bought, sold, or brought on the premises.
17. We reserve the right to refuse to allow displays or merchandise that is pornographic, extremely violent, contains graphic nudity, shows drug paraphernalia, or are weapons of any kind. This is an all-ages, family event and will be treated as such.
18. Vendor items such as swords (and anything similar) must be zip tied down, preventing attendees from picking them up and/or brandishing them. Swords and other similar items must be boxed after purchase, and the vendor must advise the purchaser to immediately take the item outside the building for safety. Failure to adhere to these regulations may result in forfeiture of booth space and removal from the show without refund. Show security/police may at any time approach vendor regarding these rules. Local law enforcement ruling supersedes any rules set forth by VXV Events, LLC.
19. All merchandise bought or sold at our conventions is done strictly between vendors/artists and attendees. VXV Events, LLC is not party to any transactions made between said parties. Any concerns about bootleg merchandise must be addressed with the IP/copyrights holder themselves as VXV Events, LLC holds no legal responsibility in regards to said matters.
20. All vehicles used for loading and unloading must be removed from the loading area as quickly as possible so as not to obstruct traffic, block fire zone or delay other exhibitors in their unloading and set-up efforts. Vehicles must be insured and the owner/policyholder is responsible for any damage to the facility and/or any other vehicles.
21. Vendors and artists realize that guests are subject to last-minute changes in schedule and may cancel. Vendors and artists understand that once space is paid for, no money or credit will be issued or refunded, even if the vendor/artist is unable to attend the show. NO REFUNDS, NO EXCEPTIONS.
22. There will be no smoking/vaping in the facility and all vendors/artists must comply with all state, fire, and safety laws.
23. Vendors and artists agree that upon purchase of space, VXV Events, LLC may promote events at any physical location owned by the vendor/artist or its parent company (for one year from payment date), in mutually agreed-upon locations within premises.
24. Vendors and artists agree to follow all rules and regulations of the promoter, staff, and venue (and its management) at all times. Promoter reserves the right to terminate this agreement if rules are not followed – with no refunds at any time for any reason.
25. VXV Events, LLC reserves the right to change, alter, or revise the rules and regulations as it deems necessary.
26. In the event that any one or more of the provisions contained in this agreement shall for any reason be held invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any respect, the invalidity, illegality, or non-enforceability shall not affect any other provision. This agreement shall be construed as if the invalid, illegal, or unenforceable provision had never been contained in it.
27. This agreement will be governed by the laws and in the jurisdiction of the State of Mississippi. Any arguments arising from the agreement will be settled by arbitration. If any action at law or in equity is brought to enforce or interpret the provisions of this agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to reasonable attorney’s fees in addition to any other relief to which that party might be entitled.
28. For the purpose of this agreement, an “Event of Force Majeure” means any circumstance not within the reasonable control of the party affected, but only if and to the extent (i) such circumstance, despite the exercise of reasonable diligence and the observance of Good Utility Practice, cannot be, or be caused to be, prevented, avoided or removed by such party, and (ii) such circumstance materially and adversely affects the ability of the party to perform its obligations under this agreement, and such party has taken all reasonable precautions, due care, and reasonable alternative measures in order to avoid the effect of such event on the party’s ability to perform its obligations under this agreement and to mitigate the consequences thereof. Either party shall be excused from fulfillment and shall not be in default in respect of any obligation hereunder to the extent that the failure to perform such obligation is due to a Natural Force Majeure Event.
NO VENDOR OR ARTIST SPACE RESERVATIONS WILL BE CONFIRMED WITHOUT RETURNING THIS ELECTRONIC CONTRACT. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ AND UNDERSTAND THE TERMS AS STATED ABOVE/BELOW.
– Once approved, applicants will have one week from the time of approval to purchase space. An invoice will be sent through Square to the provided email upon approval.
– No spaces will be given without full payment and a signed application. No spaces will be reserved by application alone. Submission of an application does not guarantee space.
– Two wristbands are provided for each space purchased. If additional wristbands are required, they will be provided at a vendor discount rate – limited to two additional passes per vendor/artist. Additional wristbands will only be available at setup from Vendor Services. Once the show opens, additional wristbands will not be available.
NO BOOTHS WILL BE CONFIRMED WITHOUT APPROVED APPLICATION AND PAYMENT IN FULL.
No spaces will be reserved by submitting this application alone. Submission of an application does not guarantee approval.